Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt of Assam,
Name of the Post :-
- Lecturer (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry) at Sericulture Training Institute. Titabor, Jorhat.
STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:-
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION :-
No. of Posts : –
- 3 (Three) Nos. (One No. in each category)
Scale of Pay :-
Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
Educational Qualification :-
A Candidate must possess the following qualification :–
M.Sc in Botany or M.Se in Sericulture/ M.Sc in Sericulture
(a) Lecturer (Botany)
Technology with specialization in Agronomy.
(b) Lecturer (Zoology)
M.Sc in Zoology or M.Sc in Sericulture/ M.Sc in Sericulture Technology with specialization in Entomology.
(c) Lecturer (Chemistry):
M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Sericulture with specialization in Bio chemistry or M.Sc in Sericulture Technology with specialization inSilk Chemistry.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable:
By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years. By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates ie, upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7 January, 2019.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
APPLICATION FEES :-
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00 + 18% tax Rs.35.40/- from cach candidate.
The Application Fee is as per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28″ October, 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP.60/2014/11 dat 2 February 2018 and Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January, 2019 persons with benchmark disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
HOW TO APPLY :-
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to
go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration(OFR) process by providing basic details.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS TIME.
- WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF
Important link :-
join in WhatsApp group :- click here
join in telegram group :- click here